Ordering Information & Terms
Your online order will have an order confirmation number that will be used as the reference number on your actual invoice. Invoices are sent to online customers via email. Your shipment will include a packing slip that shows what was shipped. The Invoice number on the packing slip is the same as the actual Invoice number. Prices and discounts are subject to change without notice.
Discounts to workbooks and dictionaries on basicesl.com are given to members that have a DISCOUNT membership. The discount percentages are subject to change. The current discount for workbooks is 25%. The current discount for dictionaries is 20%.
There is a maximum quantity available of 150 per product for online orders. To request a discount for a bulk orders with quantities above 150, please send a quote request via email to email@example.com including the quantities and items you are interested in. If you have an online discount code you may redeem it when checking out during your online order.
Shipping is 10% of order total with a $9.50 minimum. Hawaii, Alaska and Canada are 15% shipping with a $15.50 minimum. All shipping is UPS Ground or USPS Priority unless otherwise specified or requested. Expedited shipping is extra and available only by phone orders with pre-payment. If you would like a quote for Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day shipping please contact us by phone or email to request a quote.
- Shipping costs are 10% or order total with a $9.50 minimum.
- Allow 7-10 business days to receive your order. If you need expedited shipping, please call Customer Service BEFORE placing the order. Shipping is extra for all expedited orders.
- Bilingual Dictionaries, Inc. does not fax back confirmation of orders. For order confirmation please request and provide email address on purchase order.
- Orders are entered and transmitted to our warehouse within 2 business days of receipt.
- Once an order is shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order.
Returns must be authorized within 45 days of original invoice date. Contact customer service before any return; a call tag or return authorization will be required for credit to be issued. Please contact us by phone (951-296-2445) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your invoice number and order information.
- Items that arrived damaged or mis-shipped may be returned to us.
- Items that are still in new condition and authorized for return within the 45 days return period.
- Any items that are written on or stamped by any person or institution may not be returned regardless of condition.
Purchase orders are available for submission to Bilingual Dictionaries, Inc. When placing a purchase order please include:
- Quantity, Item Code # and Title of each item ordered
- Bill to address
- Shipping address, contact name and phone number
- PO number
- Credit card number, expiration date, billing address and name on card if you are pre-paying
- Authorizing Signature
Email (email@example.com), Fax (951-296-9911) or Mail (PO Box 1154, Murrieta, CA 92564) your purchase orders to Bilingual Dictionaries, Inc.
Your shipment will include a packing slip that shows what was shipped. Invoices are mailed separately to your billing address provided on your purchase orders. Your shipped order will have a separate invoice number. Prices and discounts are subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation:
Our Customer Service Department is open Monday – Friday; 8:30 am – 3:30 pm PST. For questions or comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments and all other remittance to:
Bilingual Dictionaries, Inc.
PO Box 1154
Murrieta, CA 92564